ADDED VALUE SERVICES
Our core Added Value Services consist of the following
Business growth services include
- Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be.
- Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be.
- Bench-marking against other businesses in your industry.
- Getting the systems in place to allow your business to grow.
- Performance monitoring including use of key performance indicators.
- Marketing strategy, Pricing strategy.
- Unique selling point development.
- Customer service systems to help WOW your customers.
- Sustainable Cost Reduction.
- Lead generation systems.
- Sales conversion systems, Reselling systems.
- Raising finance to allow you to invest in growth.
- Improving the potential of your team members.
- Measuring and testing everything so that you can continually improve.
Valuations can be required for
- Monitoring how the business is performing against goals
- Taxation, Tax planning
- Business sales and purchases
- Business mergers and Acquisition
- Raising finance
- Company buy back of shares
- Financial reporting requirements
- Shareholder / partner disputes
Business plans are also regularly needed to support finance applications, especially bank lending. We can assist with all aspects of the business plan including
- Business strategy and goal setting
- Cash flow forecasts
- Profit forecasts
- All written elements of the plan such as business background, marketing plan, SWOT analysis, markets, competition and all of the other key elements that need presenting in the most suitable way to lenders.
After you've produced the plan, you need to monitor how you are doing against the plan and we can help you with this.
Our consultancy services can include a review of your management information systems, particularly in relation to your financial systems and controls that will enable you to take full control of your business. This can include
- purchasing systems
- stock control
- cost controls
- debtor control
- cash controls
- financial reporting systems.
Reliable management information allows you to react quickly to changing business needs.
Do you know the most likely source of finance at the best rates? Through our close working relationships with finance sources we can assist in advising on the right type of finance for you and offer advice on
- bank loans and overdrafts
- hire purchase
- personal loans
- sales invoice factoring & discounting
- leasing & contract hire
- venture capital
- private investment sources
You've probably been told many times that planning is crucial to success in business but somehow you've never quite got round to it. Rather than having a planned strategy you run your business by trusting your intuition or using instant decisions and generally riding the rollercoaster.
That may well work and we do realise that gut feelings are a crucial business skill in successful entrepreneurs. But planning is still crucial. Research shows that those businesses that do plan and have clear strategies are far more successful. Our strategic planning service helps you to
- Agree on long-term strategic goals both personally and for the business
- Identify where you are now
- Work ON the business so that you can spend less time working IN it
- Identify the blocks in the strategy
- Agree an operational strategy to overcome the blocks and meet those goals
- Develop business growth systems
- Grow a great team of people
- Monitor your results against those goals
- Manage the money in your business
- Develop an exit strategy
The result is an agreed ACTION PLAN.
A due diligence is an essential part of the review and assessment of any investment opportunity, disposal, reorganisation or listing. The scope of the due diligence will depend on the size and scale of the transaction and the surrounding risks. A comprehensive objectives of due diligence review is :
- to assess the commercial and technical feasibility, resource availability of the business and synergy between the organisation (acquirer & target).
- to ensure the compliance of necessary statutes and ascertain the liability in the event of non-compliance.
- to finalise the value of the acquisition or a financial investment.
- look at tax position/structure and its implications.
- look for overvalued assets or under recorded liabilities, hidden assets or liabilities.
- assess the quality of management and identifying key employees of the target Company.
- to prepare a post acquisition plan.
- look into any other significant matters of interest to the acquirer.
- provide value added information about the target's business.
Our DD team performs financial, legal and tax due diligence and business analysis for organizations that are contemplating investments, strategic partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions or that are looking to enhance organizational effectiveness in an existing business unit or portfolio company.